Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Ayelala in BIU....... U R kidding me!!!!


According to the story, last week a female student got back from lectures to find her weavon (N75k) stolen from her hostel... she asked her room mates and they all denied it. (of-course they would)...Anyway, the aggrieved girl went ahead to invite the most renowned juju group in Benin (AYELALA) to come and fish out the weavon and they promised her that it would be returned in a week...

Oh boy, that na my school oh..... or should i say ex - school, i graduated from BIU and i know that this girl just secured her expulsion from school.. see me see wahala...  the girl bold oh. In a christian school???? BIU you guys are no longer strict again oh, or na fear make una never talk anything???? Me, i must wait to see the end.

No comments:

Post a Comment

YOU WON'T BELIEVE WHO MY FATHER WAS TO ME GROWING UP - Musings on Father's Day - June 18th, 2017

I grew up knowing my father as my mother’s number one fan, a medical doctor, a lover of people and animals too, my very playful and g...