Tuesday, March 28, 2017

My Musings. My Life. On my terms.

I have been going through events in my life and I've come to terms with who I am. It's a difficult thing to accept because we tend to look at ourselves through perfect eyes, explaining our every move to those around us and asking 'why don't you get me?'

Well, as harsh as it might sound, they do get you. You are yet to come to terms with who you are and until you do, you cannot improve 'you'. No matter how long we say, ''I am not perfect, but I know I can never be like this or that'', it doesn't take away the fact that we still don't know who we are.


I have come to terms with who I am. Now the next question is: ''Can I be friends with me?''

Oh well, that is a personal answer.

Another question will be: Does my private life speak of what my public life represents? Are they in sync? 

That's a very good question. If the two lives are separate - in terms of foundational principles, fundamental values, and character) then there is a problem don't you think?

For instance, if people view me as an upstanding Christian, and in my private life I know I am not honestly living for God, then I'm just a 'publicly pretend' Christian and not actually a true believer right? Or if people think I am a loving person but I actually don't like (not to talk about love) people. Who am I deceiving?

Like I stated earlier, I have come to terms with who I am. I am who I am. I can only get better. Because I know who I am.

Speaking Christianize 'Made righteous by the blood of Jesus. Sanctified by grace.An imperfect being serving a perfect God. I am spirit, living in a body and I have a soul.'

What are my flaws?

Phewwww. A lot. lol. Yeah, I said I'm imperfect didn't I? So I might look all delicious and all, but hey, I am so imperfect really. From being a control freak to being impatient at times, to being weary of criticisms and liking my own space. Scared? Don't be. Because I know myself, my flaws and just because I am, I can improve myself. I have started working on me.

Remember, QUEENS are born in October anyway! Even with my flaws, I am still a QUEEN! beat that!

So Krystallites' know thy self. Embrace you. None can be as good as you. No one!  Surround yourself with love, exclude all the negatives! Quarrel with no one, even if they get you to a point of distress, just forgive and / or ask for forgiveness, and clear your head/heart. It works wonders for me. It will do same for you.

Most importantly, improve yourself. Strive to be a better you daily. Work on you. And eventually, you will cherish your own company and attract like minded people. Improve on the knowledge you have of you now. Write a letter to your future self. Forget about your past, but know your history. One day you will look back and see how far you have come, the 'good' you impacted, and the flaws you overcame. 

Queen Krys-Tall.
Queen October 6th.

No comments:

Post a Comment

YOU WON'T BELIEVE WHO MY FATHER WAS TO ME GROWING UP - Musings on Father's Day - June 18th, 2017

I grew up knowing my father as my mother’s number one fan, a medical doctor, a lover of people and animals too, my very playful and g...