Wednesday, April 4, 2012

My Quote of the day...

" In Nigeria, we work just so that we can buy petrol"

i heard this on the radio this morning and i cant stop thinking about it. why?? because it is true.... that's the painful reality. it is so true. We have to fuel our cars and our generators. An average Nigerian has 2 generators in the house. Some even have four, others five. How can we develop without electricity? How can? This is so painful. In short, the one thing i do not like talking about is Nigeria, because just thinking about the future gives me goose bumps. its an unsure future for our nation.

our forefathers prayed, our fathers have prayed, we are still praying.....
God help us!!


No comments:

Post a Comment

YOU WON'T BELIEVE WHO MY FATHER WAS TO ME GROWING UP - Musings on Father's Day - June 18th, 2017

I grew up knowing my father as my mother’s number one fan, a medical doctor, a lover of people and animals too, my very playful and g...