Thursday, April 19, 2012

IN THE NAME OF RESPECT!

I had an argument with my colleague just yesterday, and it was about respect in marriage. I'm a woman, so i can conveniently say that all woman deserve respect especially those who are married. and the person they will most cherish it from is ----THE HUSBAND. 

i can also say that a lot of husbands do not respect their wives, but they do not even know it. i am not talking about the "big time" respect you are thinking, I'm talking about those little things men do and feel its OK just because they are trying to teach a lesson to their wives.... its so not cool!!!!
 the argument of yesterday was about a wife calling the ex of her husband (with her husbands phone by the way) to warn her off him and the man in return calls the ex in the presence of the wife to apologize to this so called ex. this to me is disrespectful. i am not saying the lady was right in calling especially because i know that there really is nothing going on btw her husband and the ex, but then does two wrongs make a right? hell NO! calling that ex just immediately his wife got off the phone looks funny and in my own opinion, wasn't the right move. What do you think will be going on in the mind of the ex?? it even makes her feel that her ex is not enjoying his relationship with his wife....i know sometimes woman can go overboard, but this to me is still within board, so the least that he shoulda done is to caution the wife. i don't know, i might sound critical cos I'm a woman but because I'm also a woman i know it takes little to feel disrespected by those we love.

common! get it straight!! an EX is an ex. keep it that way! if u have a current girlfriend or a wife, please tell me again- watchu need an ex for???? Please!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

YOU WON'T BELIEVE WHO MY FATHER WAS TO ME GROWING UP - Musings on Father's Day - June 18th, 2017

I grew up knowing my father as my mother’s number one fan, a medical doctor, a lover of people and animals too, my very playful and g...