Tuesday, April 10, 2012

To Marry or not to.......

Its been going on and on and on, but there are several things that i want settled. But can i really settle them in my head? can i settle them alone? To marry or not to? Why am i debating on this?
too many marriage failures so far.... broken relationships are there u might say, but yeah, they are still relationships..... but marriage, that's a different story.

i woke up today with a fear of marriage. it's not sudden, oh no its not, i have been thinking about this for a while now, and all i can say is, i can now admit my fear.

it's not rosy i hear, but shouldn't it be fun at least 96%??? Should that love, that enthusiasm die? should there be sadness? should there be doubt after the marriage? so what was the dating all bout? why the sudden change? now even if the change should be there, why should it be negative. Oh!!! To marry or not to?? the question lingers in my head!!! it keeps me worried....

oh Yes!! dating does have its appeal......
for now, I'll hold on to it!

No comments:

Post a Comment

YOU WON'T BELIEVE WHO MY FATHER WAS TO ME GROWING UP - Musings on Father's Day - June 18th, 2017

I grew up knowing my father as my mother’s number one fan, a medical doctor, a lover of people and animals too, my very playful and g...