Thursday, July 26, 2012

I'm Sorry.... Its really been a while.

Hi Krystallites,

Its really been a lonnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnng while and trust me when i say lots and lots of stuffs happened, are still happening and will continuing happening.. But only good stuffs. As a daughter of the most high God, good and positive things have no choice than to always happen in my life. Nonetheless, its been a lil bit tight for me here. And i hope that in a week or two, i should be constantly blogging - if God permits Though.

So, let me give you a lilttle run down on what my life has been like for the last 2 months. *where do i start from?*  


I have had - break ups (*laughing* my bf and I are best of friends, so we break up often, just to get back together again. Its fun actually)

Financial issues - i need salary increase... and i decree IN the NAME OF JESUS... it shall come to pass oh.... wait a minute? cant i really be paid in six zeros'? like seriously!!!!!!!!! I am a lady, and i need to take care of myself PL-E-ASEEE! The God of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob will fight my battle... Amen!

I also had a very good experience with Jesus - My best best friend, Holy Spirit - my lover. It was beautiful. I  don't know how many people use ODM (our daily manner) devotional, but that book blesses my life everyday... I have a testimony.., I am a testimony. We had an anointing service on the 21st of July, 2012. It was awesome!! See, my People, God's Word Works.... Its not a slang... Its the SIMPLE TRUTH.

oh and before i forget, have you ever had an experience that u actually planned out but it didn't work according to your plans at all? As in, it worked out better??? that happened to me as well. Even in pains and troubles, we should never loose sight of God.




many more stuffs happened.. can't write them all. But I'm thankful to God..

No comments:

Post a Comment

YOU WON'T BELIEVE WHO MY FATHER WAS TO ME GROWING UP - Musings on Father's Day - June 18th, 2017

I grew up knowing my father as my mother’s number one fan, a medical doctor, a lover of people and animals too, my very playful and g...